Let Me Whisper Your Magnificence in Your Ear

Have you allowed yourself to embrace the great wonder of who you are recently? 

In my research for this week's blog post, I've collected a number of quotes which I cannot expand on any more than what I have found. They all call to me, saying, just share. I hope you follow my line of thought...

"The real work of life is not what we do every day from 9-5... The real work is to allow ourselves to be who we already are, and to have what we already have. The real work is to be passionate, be holy, be wild, be irreverent, to laugh and cry until you awaken the sleeping spirits, until the ground of your being cleaves and the universe comes flooding in." ~Geneen Roth

"Everything you need you already have. You are complete right now, you are a whole, total person, not an apprentice person on the way to someplace else. Your completeness must be understood by you and experienced in your thoughts as your own personal reality." ~Wayne Dyer

"You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." ~ Buddha

"A Woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself " ~ Maya Angelou
"Everything in the Universe is within you. Ask all from yourself." ~ Rumi

"There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. If you block it, it will never exist through any medium and be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is; nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep open and aware directly to the challenges and the urges that motivate You. Keep the channel open." ~ Martha Graham

"Honor the succulent, ripe, juicy, whole, round, exuberant, wild, rich, wide, deep, firm, rare female that you are." ~ SARK
"I am living fully, authentically and spontaneously holding nothing back." ~Jack Canfield
“My life is my message.” ~ Ghandi
I hope that during this week, you find time to be who you really are. To have everything you already have. To love yourself, know you are complete. Feel the life force within you. I wish that in the busyness of each day, the requirements of work, family, home, play, that you find time to acknowledge your Self just as you are. And if you don't find the time, allow me... let me whisper your magnificence in your ear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Comfort - A New Class from Brave Girls Club

The Zen of Doodle

My Word for 2015 - Warrior