Come to a Vision Board Party!

Fellow artist Jeniffer Hutchins of Joyful Arts Studio is holding a Vision Board Party today. Its an opportunity to create a vision board and share with others your future dreams, plans, and goals. 


She shares Erma Bombeck's quote: “There are people who put their dreams in a little box and say, “Yes, I’ve got dreams, of course I’ve got dreams.” Then they put the box away and bring it out once in a while to look in it, and yep, they’re still there. These are great dreams, but they never even get out of the box. It takes an uncommon amount of guts to put your dreams on the line.”


Excellent advice! At this time of the year, we are busy with holidays and end of the year events. Then we take a deep breath, start a new year and make resolutions that most likely don't come to fruition. A vision board gives our minds the images and words that allow our subconscious to go to work finding opportunities and attracting the people and circumstances into our lives to make those dreams come true. We simply have to be open, aware, and ready to take action when they appear. 


I made a vision board this past spring for business and personal goals, and another one several years ago about relationship, home, and travel. I'm well on my way to completing the goals on the most recent one. Everything I put on the first one have come true, and then some. A powerful message for me that my dreams do come true through faith, visualization, and taking the risk to act. 

Comments

Mary C. Nasser said…
What an excellent theme for a party!
I have it on my list of things to do over my holiday break to creat a Mood Board! :)

All the best,
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art
Mary C. Nasser said…
Officially following your lovely blog now, too! :)

~Mary

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Comfort - A New Class from Brave Girls Club

The Zen of Doodle

My Word for 2015 - Warrior