Finish Strong - The Year In Review - Join Me Wednesday!

My coach Jim Bunch is offering a great webinar titled "Year in Review" in which he'll guide us through what we've accomplished this past year as a jumping off point for setting our goals for the coming year. It's tomorrow (Wed., Dec. 14) at 5 pm PST/8pm EST. No charge; it's Jim's way of giving something back to the community at large.

My 90 Day Challenge coaching has changed the way I have looked at my life, my business & work, and my relationships in 2011. Find out what 3 simple actions a day can do for your life. No more new year resolutions...Set yourself up to win in 2012! I hope you'll join me.

~Hobby

Just click on the following:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Word for 2015 - Warrior

Soul Comfort - A New Class from Brave Girls Club

Celebrations and Wins from the Past Year